Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, and Rome are able to assist clients (individuals, small and medium-sized companies, multinational companies, and institutional investors) with various types of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), both at the national and international level. We specifically take care of:
- Acquisitions and sales of company shares;
- >Capital increases of Italian or American companies or of companies with Italian-American partners;
- Corporate mergers in Italy and the U.S.;
- Corporate demergers as well as other extraordinary operations, and corporate reorganizations.
The assistance that Lamura, Malizia, Rasile & Partners LLP offers to its clients includes:
- The formulation of letters of intent, expressions of interest, and offers to purchase company shares or entire companies;
- The organization of data rooms and the performance of legal and tax due diligence activities (including on corporate, contractual, regulatory, civil, labor, and tax law profiles) aimed at the execution of extraordinary operations;
- The financing of extraordinary operations and the maintenance of relations with banks;
- The conduct of negotiations;
- The drafting and negotiation of investment agreements, acquisition contracts, and ancillary agreements;
- Capital increase operations, mergers and demergers, as well as corporate reorganization operations;
- The drafting of deeds and documents relating to extraordinary operations.
Through our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, and Rome we are able to better assist our clients in multi-jurisdictional operations. We operate on behalf of Italian clients in the U.S. and of American entrepreneurs interested in mergers with and acquisitions of Italian companies.
The international law firm Lamura, Malizia, Rasile & Partners has been one of the first leading Italian-American law firms in the sector of acquisitions of small/-medium American companies by Italian companies.
Our office in Rome acts as an intermediary for everything in Italy that has to do with America, hence this makes our services even more efficient.
Also, our office in Rome offers to our Italian clients the convenience of getting assistance from an American law firm but in their country.