The international law firm Lamura, Malizia, Rasile & Partners LLP brings a business perspective in the formulation, implementation, and application of the legal strategy aimed at defending the client’s intellectual property rights.
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, and Rome are equally specialized in Italian intellectual property law and in American intellectual property law – in its various circuits. The international law firm Lamura, Malizia, Rasile & Partners LLP is specialized in:
- Drafting documents to defend intellectual property rights;
- Drafting and requesting validation for copyright documentation, best known in Italy as the author’s right for writers, playwriters, song writers, etc.;
- Developing strategies to protect and enhance the flow of revenue from patents and trademarks.
We develop global portfolios that optimize the client’s technological position in light of an in-depth analysis of the costs and benefits of the various strategic options.
The department of intellectual property and the study of copyrights:
The intellectual property department of the international law firm Lamura, Malizia, Rasile & Partners offers specific consultations within specialized areas such as copyright for writers, publishers, musicians, record labels, artists, directors, producers, and other professional figures in the entertainment industries. Individuals and companies belonging to this market face a unique mix of legal challenges that combine commercial problems, issues with copyrights and trademarks, and employment issues that are unique to the entertainment industry for its characteristics and its history.
Our lawyers in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, and Rome are not only experts of the legal issues related to the entertainment industries, but they also do have experience with legal issues concerning musicians, producers, and authors. This makes our International Law Firm uniquely apt to provide significant representation to whoever needs assistance in this field of law. Below you find a list of some of the activities that we do in relation to the entertainment industries:
- Negotiations and drafting of agreements for the engagements of actors, directors, and producers;
- Registration contracts and publication contracts;
- Procedures for obtaining copyright on any work;
- Agreements for non-disclosure of sensitive material or results of work (non-disclosure agreements – NDAs).